7.27.2013

About this shot...

W&W 2013
Races, smoke, gun shots, an increassing testosterone, the opressive sun, the deep smell of burning tyres... people screaming around, dizzyness, chaos...., the fact that i couldn´t have a bloody beer to reassure a brain-control was annoying me..... my mood changed all of a sudden, just wanted to be alone by that meadow nearby. Only two minutes lying there, and friends were coming around to put their asses were I was! bla bla bla, bla bla bla....... I guess they were going through the same situation than me..... I was pleased to have them around but still thinking: "go to hell all of you, please", grabbed a beer standing up, spinned around to go further and there it was!..... landing in front of my eyes, ..... behind me the shouting of a horde of exited people at the races still continued.... 

24-IMG_3342800

No hay comentarios: